Friday, September 3, 2010

The perfect storm....s

Hello anyone?
I thought I would give a quick update of somethings have have happened in the last week.
On Tuesday August 31st a very large storm hit Leova, knocking trees over that we 2ft. in diameter, killing power, and water for over 24 hours. Many houses were damaged due to the strong wind and....trees falling on them, and devastated all of the frumos decorations form the weekends holidays.
This particular clip, which yours truly took, made it on NATIONAL news! Yeah I'm famous NBD!



A few days later while I was hanging out at Suzette's apt. eating really thin pancakes it started raining incredibly hard and I was able to get this video of the aftermath.




And here are a few random pictures that I took on my way home from eating really thin pancakes.










1 comment: